Thursday, March 12, 2009

nice people

Last month I found this post about my Pac Man earrings over at Black Box Reviews.

Such kind words about my jewelry! I'm so flattered! She has a great website where you can win all sorts of awesome handmade things, so take a peek. Here's what she said...


"I'm reminded of my childhood with these amazingly cool Pac Man Earrings. Actually Spring Break of third grade we went to Disneyland and in the hotel lobby there was a Pac Man video game that my brother and I spent most of our free time playing. Gotta love that, right?!

Rachel Ann Designs is the brilliant creator of these darling silver pieces. Both earrings are hand pierced and hammered with a brush finish. They hang from silver plated chains on a sterling silver french ear wire. They are super light weight and have a great swing making them both subtle and extremely adorable!"

Thanks Kimberlee!


No comments:

Post a Comment