Friday, February 24, 2012

Some pictures

In my dream world I would:

A) Live above a post office.
B) The post office would be haunted but not really but no one would want to go for fear of ghosts, so I would always be the only one there and people couldn't get mad at me for having big complicated shipments.
C) There would be a Fed Ex next to the Post Office. Maybe down the block.
D) I could get all of the boxes of pillows shipped to my apartment without it being weird and having the office people give me glares. (I might imagine that part, the glares.)
E) I would have an extra room for a studio.

Anyway. Here are some Instagram pics to get you up to speed on my life:

This is what my middle looks like right now:


i really need to clean off my work bench..


Love these two new rings together! Black Drusy and Pearl Bow Tie


My morning is full of pillow making!








No comments:

Post a Comment