Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Lets talk about baseball

just kidding. but it is exciting.

i really want to talk about this new necklace:





I use the word famous very loosely, and very frequently. My friend (another Rachel) reminded me the other day about the time we were in an ATM and I noticed the man in front of us deposited a check for like, $800, which then (and still now) seemed like a trillion dollars. I whispered to Rachel (and our OTHER friend Rachel) "so famous!"

That's a pretty good example of my relationship with the word. Anything really cool, I call famous. Whenever I'm mentioned or posted about in the tiniest capacity, I write to my friends, or they write to me, saying "famous!" You get the idea.

Also, I sort of want to be famous. Like, the good kind of famous. Where famous people where my jewelry. 

SO thats about it! I created it in wax, and had it cast in recycled brass. It's heavy, but in an awesome way. Very comfortable to wear. And hopefully it will make you famous! Or not, if that's not your thing. 

ALSO. I'm shooting a look book on monday! can't wait. also have NO CLUE what i'm doing. I have a lovely stylist lending me clothes from a great boutique in town, and a couple of friends modeling. 

so get excited about that.

famous. 


No comments:

Post a Comment