Thursday, January 29, 2009

And it begins


When did mounted animal heads become so trendy? Who started this craze? Not that I mind, I like it. I even jumped on the band wagon and made this necklace:

I have such big dreams for this blog, but it's getting off to a slow start. I have such admiration for sites like The Function Key, Cup of Joe, Mochatini, Indie Fixx, Oh Joy, Etc.

I'm writing this from my cubicle. My cubicle is full of fun foam, assortments of glues and various other adhesives, a peanut butter and jelly sandwich in a bag, staplers, tape measures, yogurt covered raisins, and a cool Puma sneaker pattern I found in a recycling store.

I'm also drinking Awake Tazo tea.

Am I doing this right?

Anyway, here are some things I found/found on other blogs that I think deserve to be shared further:

I would do anything to have these hanging from a delightful little hook in my kitchen. Jessica Gonacha Studio, available at Indie Fixx.

I am also in the market for coasters, and these record ones are certainly in the running. Available here .


That's it for now. Time to go steal a reeses peanut butter cup from a candy jar on someone else's desk. Wish me luck!

-Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment