Friday, January 20, 2012

Friday Night

hey kiddos. I thought i'd take this time to write a little bloggidy blog! It's friday night, my mom is visiting, B is out of town on biz. Mommy is knitting socks on the couch. We are watching Damages on Netflix from the beginning. I made a hot toddy.

Directions:

Boil water.
Put honey in mug. A cute mug.
Pour in hot water.
Sprinkle generously with cinnamon and nutmeg.
Squeeze a slice of lemon, plop it in.
Add a splash of yummy bourbon. Or rum. Or anything.

Delish!

I wonder if we can finish this whole season tonight.

So, what are you up to?? Hmmm? I'm obsessing over how many things I'm selling on Fab.com right now. It's horrible. It great and horrible. Everything is stressful.

Anyway. That's my diary entry I guess!

Ummm and I made these. 


No comments:

Post a Comment