Monday, June 18, 2012

Hey gang! This weekend I was in NYC with B. We had a most delightful time, and on Saturday walked all over. Including across the Brooklyn Bridge, which I've always wanted to do.

Why is Brooklyn Bridge in quotes??
Everyone was eating these mangos on sticks (only girls, might I add) so when we found the person selling them I had to get one. IT WAS DELICIOUS. 

I love this picture of us. That arrow on the ground cracks me up.



And I was taking photos of this red striped water tower, and later saw this picture that resulted from it. I was so confused!! It looks like the jogger is some huge graffiti, but the camera just caught him at a wacky time.


The next day we spent in Westchester at Ben's grandma's 93rd birthday, which was delightful as always. I was pleased as punch to be able to wear my camel dress again, along with my new pink Jcrew shoes which I'm in love with and which only gave me the most minor of blisters! 


 I also wore one of my triple triangle necklaces, which I can't live without now.


The lobsters at the birthday party matched my dress! (and have you ever seen so many lobsters!?)












No comments:

Post a Comment