Wednesday, June 6, 2012

So, what's cookin?

This weekend my mumsy and brother (aka the other half of Stitchtagram) are coming up (or down I guess), and even though I've been cleaning the apartment constantly all week, I still have much to do, like washing a million blankets and sheets that have been sitting in our linen closet.

Anyhoo. I made this yesterday:


Which is just so sparkly I can't stop staring at it!

This is what happened to my manicure, after two short days:


And I also made these earrings which I am totes in loves with:


I'm also in the market for a new, perfect wallet!!!! Suggestions? Tips where to look? I went from having an enormous, oversized one, to a teeny tiny ridiculously small one.
  
Now I want just a regular person one.



1 comment:

  1. Don't know how big "enormous, oversized" is, but I love Holly Aiken's wallets are a perfect size for me. Good as a wallet, or as a clutch. Plus, it's pretty much indestructible and comes with a card-sized change purse.

    http://hollyaiken.myshopify.com/collections/clutch-bags

    ReplyDelete