Monday, February 11, 2013

All the things I need to say

yes yes i still exist (does every one of my blog posts start with this?)

I'm drinking this wine:


(the label is glittery! i cannot stop drinking it. so delicious and sweet. like juice. wine juice. juice wine. yum)

while catching up on this:


And thinking about these shoes that I just bought online:


And waiting for this ring to oxidize:


And thinking about how fun this photo is from a wonderful friends' wedding i was at in October (that's my mom on the side!)




What are you doing??




2 comments:

  1. Those shoes are so cute! I'm currently icing my face with a bag of frozen rice because I have the flu and now my face is swollen so I probably have a sinus infection. And watching 30 Rock on Netflix because I just discovered it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ack that sounds terrible!! but i'm so jealous that you are just starting 30 rock NOW!! what a treat!

    ReplyDelete