Thursday, June 27, 2013

sooo many things

Ok. First of all, hello. Second of all, so many things are happening. Kind of. Maybe absolutey nothing. Let's start from the start.

I was featured as a Refinery 29's 30 under 30 in DC!!

I got that dress the day before at a Gap outlet!!! Who woulda thought? So that was exciting.

I also went home to Western MA this past weekend for Wilco's Solid Sound, at Mass Moca where I got married!! It's a great 3 day festival with comedy (Reggie Watts?!?!?!?!! HE IS SO GOOD). We camped in a friend's backyard, where apparently bears would roaming all night. So that was terrifying. Needless to say, I didn't sleep. Plus we were camping. Plus it was freezing at night and by the morning it was the hottest thing EVER and I would wake up gasping for air. 


The funniest part was when we were interviewed by a guy for the two local papers, and the next day were featured on both front pages. 


We also saw Foxygen, who were crazy. And a lot of people were watching. 


OK. So. I also got some pieces cast that I carved out of wax. And am quite pleased! 


What should I call these? The Tutu ring? The Accordian Ring? 

And then these puppies:


Also a ring! 

WHAT ELSE. 

I don't know. That's it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment