Thursday, February 5, 2009

Funny things on the train.


Hello.

I've been noticing lots of funny things on the train lately. (I live in Boston). And I really really wish I carried around a camera.

the first thing was a guy, pretty bulky, wearing a leather jacket and baseball cap, sitting across from me. At first he looked like a regular joe, but then I realized a tiny little brown puppy was zippered up in his coat, just so that his head was poking out! And the puppy would crane his head around, and the big guy would blow on his face and in his ear and talk puppy talk to him!

I guess you'll just have to imagine it.

Also, today, two girls were sitting next to each other reading a book by Jodi Picoult. I wanted to point it out to them but I didn't.

In other news,

I found this lovely blog, Black Box Reviews, who said some lovely words about my newest Pacman earrings! http://blackboxreviews.blogspot.com/.

She also posted about an Etsy shop that sells this Valentines Day Card:
I hope Ben gives me a card like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment