Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Anniversay Surprise



One of my best friends, Rachel (I lived with two other Rachels in college!) just had her 1 year anniversary with her luvah. This gentleman had emailed me a couple of weeks ago asking if I could make something special for him to give to her as a gift. After lots of back and forth brainstorming, we decided on a train with Jackson on the front. This is because a) she loves public transportation and b) after college, moved to Jackson MI where she met the love of her life. They recently moved to Dallas, TX. So, now that you have a brief biography of Rachel, I can continue.

Since Chris was always with Rachel, he had to be stealth in communicating with me. And so, he sent me a rapid doodle of a train on his iPhone.

And then, I made this!


And, thank god, she loved it.

1 comment: