Thursday, December 19, 2013

Myla Goldberg

Random flashback time:

a few years ago someone ordered a big glass eye ring from me (i used to make them more often).

she then explained that she was buying it for her friend myla goldberg, the author and musician. They were in a band together and for some reason it said in her wikipedia entry that she had a glass eye, as a joke. (which seems to no longer be in the wikipedia entry).

Coincidentally, Bee Season was and still is my favorite book of all time (the movie adaptation is playing on HBO right now, which reminded me of this whole thing). So I freaked when I heard it was for her.

And then I was told that it was used on her webpage! which is still there.



This is a screen shot of mylagoldberg.com. See the ring? In the area next to the monkey?

Anyway. That's that. Back to making last minute christmas orders! 

No comments:

Post a Comment