Saturday, January 4, 2014

Today's Craft

Happy new year and all that!

It's too cold to do anything or go out tonight, so I'm settled in with Netflix, cereal, and hot chocolate.

Today looked like this:

I went to Target and got all sorts of christmas tissue paper on sale for packing orders, along with a $5 plain white mirror, and some new tape. And I made this!


It took approx. 5 seconds. I highly recommend you all go out right now and do it.

Then I watched Guilt Trip on Netflix (a true delight), Lovelace (terrifying) and now I'm starting season two of Carrie Diaries on Hulu.

You got a problem with that?

I guess at some point I'll make some new jewelry. But until then, it's hulu and hot chocolate! 

What are you up to on this chilly evening? Is it bedtime yet? 


No comments:

Post a Comment