Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Couches.


Ben and I are moving to...drumroll...Waltham! We just saw a place today that we are almost definitely taking. My favorite part is that it has a fun built in hutch, perfect for all of my knick knacks! Now everyone can appreciate my cup collection.

Our major splurge is going to be a new couch. We are thinking this one from Ikea:
I'm a sucker for a chaise lounge. There is a big room in the middle too that I'm going to make into a jewelry workshop! I can't wait. I have such big plans of getting organized with filing cabinets and shelving units, but I know that won't happen. I do hope to finally hang my white board that's been leaning against a wall, unused for about 5 months. We might even take the plunge and buy a buruea! (we've been living san bureau for almost 2 years. I'm not sure why, or how. It just means lots of piles of clothes on the floor. gross.)

Anyhoo, it's been a long and sweaty day today, and I do believe it's time for an early sleep. goodnight all! tell me things!

1 comment:

  1. we just slurged on a new couch too! i really wanted the chaise as well ( i sat on the ikea one, it's great!) but we opted for one from macy's, very mad men esc. so excited for you to be a townie!

    ReplyDelete