Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Day 2- THE CHALLENGE BEGINS

Today is my second official day of working from home. So far I went to Trader Joes, made an egg sandwich and a mug of coffee, and watched the Today Show.

Productivity=low.
Tummy=full.
Caffeine level=growing.

I am making a new camera pendant today, and have big plans for a polite knuckle ring and big bow dangle earrings. Hopefully I'll post some more pictures of my favorite little parts in the apartment today. I think I want to try to make 3 new things a day to post on Etsy. For a week.

ATTENTION: I hereby vow that today until Friday (baby steps) I will make and post three new items a day. How do you like them apples?

The ring above is a vunderful pearl engagement ring I made for my new favorite customer. Isn't it lovely?

3 comments:

  1. i love the fourth hour of the today show. so jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. kathy lee and hoda? my favorites! i want to send them some kind of jewelry with their names on it or something so they would show it on the show! but what??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE MY RING! Thank you so much again! My mom said it arrived so my fiance is going to pick it up now! horray!

    ReplyDelete