Saturday, October 2, 2010

new bits

I overcame my jeweler's block and made these two little gems yesterday!

This malachite pendant reminds me of a little insect! I think I'm in love with him.
I've had the stone for a long time and couldn't think of what to do with it, and then finally I was inspired to use it! Quite pleased, if I do say so myself.

And THEN i made this funky ring that is open on 
top, made out of two pretty beads I found recently. It reminds of those oil stickers I used to collect during my sticker collection days. Remember those? You could push them and squish  the rainbowy oil around inside? whatever happened to those??

Ahhh I loveeeed them. I think they were called Oilies? Anyone? 
(stickers found here)

Anyway, I saw The Social Network tonight. Very enjoyable! And I got a blister than completely covers my entire pinky toe. I am not exaggerating. It's the worst.

No comments:

Post a Comment