Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Wide awake.

So the fiance's new job came with a new schedule. He has to be in his office by 6:00 a.m every day, which means he has to wake up around 5:00 a.m to get there on time. Which means he goes to sleep early, which means I wake up late, which means I go to sleep late. It's a terrible cycle. So now even though it's only 11:00 pm, it feels like it's 2 am. Yeah?

I also haven't gotten an email since 2:00 pm. Not even a spam. Isn't that ridiculous?

And I was all excited about my leather bow jewelry and they are barely getting any views.

waaah waaah waaaaaaaaaah.

ok ok no more complaining! some things that have piqued my interest as of late:



I would very much like to wear this Anthropologie dress to a holiday party. Why isn't it on sale now?

For some reason I never actually liked Futurama. But I do appreciate this embroidery by Itsastitch. So much so that I would laugh at it a lot on my wall. More than I do at the show.  Am I making sense anymore? 


How has it taken me so long to learn that Confetti System exists? I want to  be that.

Anyway. Here I am. Awake at a reasonable time while the tired little puppy of a boy is sound asleep. Maybe I should try that whole "reading a book" thing again. Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment