Thursday, November 17, 2011

ok ok ok ok

Hi peeps.



I know I've been totally absent lately (maybe no one even noticed?). things have been ca-ra-zay and will probably continue to be so until Christmas. I had a sale on FAB.com, and now have  a few hundred things to make and ship rather quickly! I also went home for a craft fair in Northampton, MA, and will be going to one in New York for the Bust Craftacular! (December 10th and 11th! In Soho!)

So as you can imagine, I'm not really sure what to do first or where to start when I wake up in the morning. I have a trash bag full of about 30 packages I have to bring to UPS, I haven't gone grocery shopping in nearly two weeks (neither has Ben.)

I've been surviving on beans and cheese. And not even refried beans. BLACK BEANS. Good lord, what's happening to me. But now I'm up early and am going to go to UPS and perhaps Giant, a supermarket I've never actually been to before, and then come back and work. Maybe stop at Target. Maybe.

Ok. So. That's it. Here's some pics from the craft fair! OH and I went to a gem show and got the most amazing drusies. Some are soooo bright and kooky I don't even know what to do with them!





1 comment: