Monday, November 28, 2011

Zombie shows

Have you ever seen The Walking Dead on AMC? I hadn't either until ohhh, about two days ago. We watched the first season and all of the second season up until the new episode tonight. It's so gross and stressful and scary and I don't know why I keep watching it but I can't stop. The first season is on Netflix Instant, in case you have that.

Anyhoo. I have a very very large box of envelopes waiting to go to UPS for all of my Fab orders. Scary!! So scary thinking about they all get to where they are going. Crazy pants. I have a few more that I am going to finish tomorrow. And by that, I mean I have to. And I have to catch up on orders. And make some other things. And list some new designs, for crying out loud!

______

The next day....

I realized I never posted this. I wrote it yesterday. Now I'm going to show you pictures of new things. Ok? GOod.

One last ring like this for a while:


Drusieeeeees

Need to take a better pic of this one


And then there this one:




Ohhhhh i need to sleep





No comments:

Post a Comment