Monday, November 2, 2009

Things from a trip.

Something amazing happened in DC. We were at a flea market in Eastern Market, and I found a table FULL of old printing press metal letters. So many fonts, sizes, logos! It was amazing. I had just enough time to put this together before the old curmudgeonly fellow growled, " Can't take pictures, I gotta sell those things."I was able to nab a great R and P (initials) because I want to start sealing my jewelry packages with a stamped wax seal.

I also fell in love with this green-doored house:And at the Lincoln Memorial, we stalked/kept crossing paths with this couple in wedding attire being photographed by a photographer. It was rainy out but she was so carefree and happy!
And of course, we took lots of pictures of ourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment