Thursday, December 16, 2010

Some things

Sorry my posting hasn't been consistent! I can see the light at the end of the holiday-craziness tunnel. Thank goodness though, the orders are still coming in!

Tomorrow I'm getting a haircut way out of my price range, but my hair has been feeling heavy and horse-y lately, so I thought I'd treat myself. We have a couple holiday parties to go to Saturday (one called Christmas Town! Can't wait.)

All I want is to wear loads of red lipstic. And maybe a sequin blazer. And by maybe, definitely.

In other news, poor B had food poisoning and I spent the day nursing him back to health. I wore my onesie from Target (best purchase I ever made) and now he's in bed sleeping, I'm catching up on Real Housewives of Beverly Hills! And by catching up, I mean re-watching episodes I've seen probably 5 times already. New episode tonight! What is wrong with me???

Here are some pictures from when Emily was here for a fun-filled visit!






And now here I am, sitting in my onesie, sipping a beer and eating multigrain tortilla chips like theres no tomorrow. Time to clean out my purse and wallet!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment