Tuesday, March 22, 2011

FINALLY

So sorry about the week of silence! I was home in Massachusetts, where I 1) worked on jewelry with my dad, and 2) got my hair highlighted red!

I got a teeeny bit dolled up today, just because I felt like it, and also felt like a good ol' stairwell photo shoot.
I fear the cleaning people in the building think I'm a crazy person, and always stare at me like I'm insane when I try to slink out the door without anyone seeing me. Usually someone's waiting outside to mop the floor though. As long as there aren't any security cameras that I haven't spotted!

Belt: Grandma
Hat: Anthropologie (last year on sale)
Dress: Old Navy
Tights: American Apparel
Boots: Aldo










Usually when I go to the post office I resemble a cat lady (even though I don't have a cat. I actually don't really like cats). Anyway, the woman who deals with me almost every day, who I have yet to have any friendly banter with, said I looked nice and asked if I had a date!  I laughed and said no, which kind of killed the back and forth.



No comments:

Post a Comment