Friday, July 29, 2011

oh hi

On the epic road trip of the summer after college ('08???), Ben, Steve and I listened to a lot of country radio. One song in particular gets stuck in my head often. It goes a little somethin' like this:

I'm just sittin here watchin airplanes, take off, and flyyyyyyy.

And that's precisely what I doing right now. Even though I'm not actually watching airplanes take off and fly because I'm sitting outside under a parking garage waiting for my mumsy and dadsy to come pick me up and whisk me and my big bro off to a weekend in Maine!


Anyyyyyyway. I'm wearing my Ginger Root Lady Tie and big geode earrings and am feelin' prettttty good.  I took this funky picture in these wacky mirrors at Logan.

That's it, honey buns! I'll keep you posted on my lobstah eating and sand hating!

2 comments:

  1. Love that top! Yup yup stylish photo indeed..

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your colorful outfit! also, my husband and i are thinkin of doing a roadtrip to maine this september for our anniversary. have you been there before? i haven't but curious to see what it's like. hope you're having fun!

    ReplyDelete