Thursday, August 25, 2011

Elephino

Last night, I went to a DC Fashion Blogger Meet Up at one of my favorite stores, Violet Boutique, in Adams Morgan.

I wrote an elephant dress I got from there, and was sporting my polished new hair do. I also became BFF with jewelry designer Diamente!  It was great fun to meet another jeweler and we had a blast talking to blogger, but mostly gabbing about post office visits and chain types.

Aaaaanyway, we had wine and talked and it was quite wonderful. Some pictures of me getting ready:




And then some shots from the event, courtesy of Alina Gonzalez for the Feast:


Myself and new friend Libby of Diament







1 comment:

  1. your new do is absolutely gorgeous! i wish my hair would do that flippy stuff. and nothing beats a good elephant pattern!

    xxoo

    ReplyDelete