Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Apologies, apologies


I haven't been my gregarious self lately because...drum roll....

I'M ON A JURY!!

That's right folks, I went to jury duty, and yada yada yada, I'm on the jury! It's one part exciting, one part horrible. But it's still interesting nevertheless. I feel so important and grown up.

I've also been busy with a little wholesale order and getting a bunch of orders out by the weekend, which doesn't leave much time to make new things. But hopefully soon there will be all kinds of new drusy delovelies to look at! AND, to top it off, I'm trying to put together a bit of a line sheet/catalog to sprinkle around NYC. I'll probably just get lost and drop them down a sewer or something.

Until then, drool over that owl dress some more. That's what I'll be doing.

(The picture above is Amy's bed! So pretty! So clever!)

No comments:

Post a Comment