Thursday, April 29, 2010

bizzzzeeeeeeee



Things have been WILDLY busy lately. We just got back from a whirlwind trip to NYC last night, during which we went to the MOMA, saw some uncomfortable naked people in an exhibit I'm not sure I'm crazy about, walked around the diamond district pretending to know what I was doing, went to a jewelry supply store and bought an adorable little metal heart stamp to sign jewelry with, went to SOHO, stopped into some stores with jewelry information, got some good leads, had the most expensive drink of my life at the Algonquin, felt fancy, went to Katz's deli, had a root beer and half a ruben, pulled a muscle behind me knee, and more. Not in that order.

I only took a few photos, but here is some evidence of our adventure:
Crazy Katz's Deli, home of the When Harry Met Sally scene.

Exiting Kiosk, the coolest weirdest overpriced little store. The first picture is also from there. I bought a disgusting and awesome box of Icelandic licorice. Thanks to Cup of Joe for recommending it!


No comments:

Post a Comment