Monday, April 5, 2010

Porch Time



Today was just a beautiful as yesterday was. So nice, in fact, that I decided to stamp some key chains on the porch, on my work bench that has yet to be moved upstairs. I'm flirting with the idea of keeping it on the porch, and just bringing my work and tools inside with me when I'm finished. This stems from a mix of both laziness and awesomeness. A porch studio? I mean, come on. Here's what it looks like now.


I had some tunes playin' on my computer, there was a slight breeze, and it smelled like pizza from the pizza place across the street. What could be better?

(I was also rocking stripes today. Ben had one striped shirt. A waitress at a cafe we had lunch at said she liked our matching stripes.) ((you can't tell in the picture at the top, but my pants are blue and white stripes too! I was totally taken by the whole nautical thing at Forever 21. I'm sorry.)

No comments:

Post a Comment