Sunday, April 11, 2010

Fancy Pants?



I do believe that in the near future I'll be "launching" a "luxury line."

(I feel silly saying that without the quotes.)
(Even though I feel silly saying it with the quotes...)

Anyway, more gold, more gems, more fancy things. And I really like the idea of having a name for this line also...like..Fancy Pants. Only not that. Suggestions? Ideas?

Sigh. All I've got is Fancy Pants.

Which is confusing, to say the least.

Anyhoo, what else is exciting in your lives? Tonight Ben and I ended up with front row tickets to see David Sedaris, so I'm excited about that. We are going to head into Boston early to stroll around in the sun for a while.

Mayhaps a margarita?

2 comments:

  1. Exciting!

    Fancy Pants is cute, but overused I think.. what about working 'chichi' or 'rococo' into the name

    (define: chichi. someone who dresses in a trendy fashionable way; elegance by virtue of being fashionable).

    (define: rococo. artistic style of the early eighteenth century characterized by energy, lightness, delicacy, playfulness, and self-conscious artificiality).

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh. my. god. what if it was rachichi?

    ReplyDelete