Monday, February 28, 2011

Hair Dare

Back in the day (aka freshman year of college) i would have my dad dyed my hair a lot, usually some kind of punk-ish bright red. And lately I've had the hankering for some red again! So, today I went to Target, got some dye, and am gonna do the deed shortly.

I'll keep you posted!

In other news,  I made this today.


In addition to a pretty wacky shooting star drusy ring with gold leather....which i'll share later.
Now, it's off to the hair dye! Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. cant wait to see your new hair!! And awesome ring, really! I take a weekly silversmithings class at the local youthclub and we make stuff like that too, though I'm totally an amateur, but could you maybe post tutorials on how you make your rings and most definitely your bikes???1 :D That'd be great and make me happy :D

    Love,

    The Creative Muslimah

    ReplyDelete