Thursday, April 21, 2011

G o od Morning!

Last night, some weird car alarm (or some kind of alarm) went of ALL NIGHT LONG. And it was too hot to close the windows. AND there were by the far the loudest and most obnoxious sirens zooming straight by our heads.

At least it sounded like that.

Anyhoo, now I'm up and my tummy is growling. And we have no food OR coffee. And I can't even tell if I like coffee!!!!

Ok, that should be enough complaining for a little while.

Yesterday I made these little delights, both of which are sort of new territory for me.

First, the FRINGE:


Let me tell you, making a little bit of fringe is no walk in the park, especially when the chain links are teeny tiny and you have to get them onto a teeny tiny ring!!

And then I made this gold and ruby ring, using the skills I learned at the 92nd st Y class!  

I definitely need to take some better pictures of it today. These aren't too stellar.
Ok, back to sneezing forever. BYE!

1 comment: