Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Pink Pant(her)

I want these from Zara.

 

There is this tiny pumpkin rotting away on my work bench from October... I can't bring myself to throw it out. Gross.

I also updated this ring with little cubic zirconia set in to some of the caviar! (I learned that from my class.)

And, last but not least, the tiny bike cuff links. Tomorrow I'm going to list the necklaces, but I couldn't wait to put these little handsome devils online!

Whew! That was a hodge podge of a post. Ben is out at a concert, and here I am, watching SVU (obviously), drinking Passover grape juice straight from the bottle, and eating melted cheese on refried beans. My all time favorite!

1 comment:

  1. There's something cool about the pumpkin, as long as it doesn't stink... keep it. I love the way its drying up.

    ReplyDelete